Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bananas Foster Puddin' Parfait

Per Serving (entire recipe): 3 Points+
176 calories, 2.5g fat, 200mg sodium, 39.5g carbs, 1.75g fiber, 17g sugars, 2g protein

The recipe: http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/1592


As I've mentioned before, I have a severe sweet tooth.  I have dessert pretty much every night after dinner, and sometimes even after lunch.  I could easily skip a meal and just eat dessert if I was less concientious of my eating habits.  Because of this, I am always looking for a dessert that is low in points so I don't use up too many points on empty calories. 

This dessert was a great bargain for only 3 points+.  Although the sugar free pudding isn't super sweet, the caramel was.  Both went great with the banana for a tasty dessert.  This recipe didn't taste at all like a true bananas foster recipe, but the combination of caramel, banana, and vanilla pudding was still good.  Plus, it was very easy to make and only took a minute to put together.  Easy and tasty enough to where I will probably be making this again in the near future.  I love dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment