Thursday, June 30, 2011

S'mores Oatmeal

Per Serving (entire recipe): 8 Points+
299 calories, 9g fat, 512mg sodium, 47.5g carbs, 6.5g fiber, 13g sugars, 8.5g protein


The recipe: "300 under 300", page 42


Another one of Hungry Girl's growing oatmeal bowls - and another one that is more like dessert than breakfast.  This one was again very good!  So far, I have yet to be disappointed with one of the growing oatmeal recipes. 

I loved how chocolaty and decadent this one was.  The mini chocolate chips made it even more chocolaty than it already was.  So good!  I let the marshmallows and chocolate chips melt a little bit before I dug in, so it was nice and gooey and delicious.  Definitely reminded me of smores, but without all the fat. 

This IS a little high in points, though, so it isn't exactly the best thing for dessert (although that's when I ate mine, since I had plenty of points).  If you are in the mood for a sweet and chocolaty breakfast, then this is the perfect recipe for you!

1 comment: